Click the orange text to Download the respective claim forms listed below, fill it out, sign and date the document and send it to us to speed up your claim process!

General Loss Claim Form

General Loss Forms should be used for all general/ All risk items. (Mobile Phones, laptops, jewellery Etc.).

Claim Forms

Property Loss/Damage Claim Form

Property Loss/ Damage Claim should be used for damage or loss of your owned properties. (Buildings, Business offices and investment Properties).

Claim Froms

Motor Accident Claim Form

Motor Accident Forms should be used when claiming for a motor vehicle collision.

Claim Froms

Motor Theft Claim Form

Motor Theft Claim Forms should be used when claiming for the theft of a motor vehicle.

Claim Froms