Household Contents Insurance

We handle everything on your portfolio. From inception right through to claim stage. You will never have to deal with any Insurance Company or Underwriting Manager with us by your side. Our office is a One Way Stop for all your Insurance needs.

Household Contents Insurance Cover Explained

Household Contents Insurance refers to all personal possessions within your home and its surrounding buildings at the address on your policy schedule. The contents must belong to you or to members of your household who reside in the same premises as you. It may also cover fixtures and fittings that belong to you as the tenant, not the owner of the private residence.

Surrounding buildings include garages, domestic quarters, and storerooms.

Other cover that may be provided depending on your individual insurance policy schedule:

  • Refrigerated food that goes off during a power cut
  • Clothing stolen from the washing line
  • Guests, or your domestic employee’s belongings stolen
  • Money stolen
  • Collectors’ items, coins, and stamps
  • Expenses of hotel until house is repaired
  • Locks and keys damaged
  • Medical expenses for an injury caused by your pet or a defect in your building

*  NB: This is a rough outline of the cover we are able to provide to you or your business!

Please refer to your insurance policy schedule for exact and detailed information of the cover you have.


Or contact us  for further advice about your cover.

Complete the Below Form to Begin Your Quote

    Please select which insurance type you would like a quote on

    Please prove you are human by selecting the key.